Dog and Cat Rescue organizations, please sign up for a booth at our Paws in the Park dog walk to be
held on May 4th. This walk for homeless pets will be held at the Wayside Inn in Sudbury, MA. Rescue
groups can participate for no charge. All we ask in return is that you promote it with a link on your
Web site (http://www.saveadog.org/Paws2014.asp), inviting your supporters to come. We'll give you a
10x10 space for your booth and you can bring dogs and/or pictures of your adoptable dogs. Our MC will
feature your dogs throughout the day and invite potential adopters to come and talk with you after the
parade of adoptable dogs at noon. Scroll down for more instructions on the event and sign up we can
reserve a spot for you!
Last year's 13th Annual Paws in the Park was a gorgeous day and a great success. We had many walkers
and a great day was had by all, while raising funds for our homeless pets. This year, we hope to do
the same and have been working hard to get the word out. Paws in the Park is being promoted in many
of the local newspapers, businesses and on the internet.
If you plan on attending this year's Paws in the Park, please don't forget to make a note of it on your website.
- Set up time: 8 AM to 9:30 (you can park on the field, an added bonus)
- Open to the Public at 10 AM.
- Walk begins at 11 AM.
- You will have a 10 x 10 space. Bring table and chairs and a pop-up that you can stake down into the ground.
- We really need your cooperation in getting the rescue message across so please bring a dog or two for the Adoptable Dogs parade! Limit 2 large dogs or 4 small dogs per booth. Dogs must be supervised at all times.
- If you are bringing a dog or dogs for the Adoptable Dogs Parade,
please send the information about them to
- Please bring adoption applications and photos of dogs for adoption (no onsite adoptions, please). Bring things to sell and your donation can as well.
- You may sell from your space (sorry food and drinks for human consumption may not be sold).
- All groups must pre-register by April 27th; early birds who notify us by April 22nd will be listed in our
- Paws in the Park will end at 3:00 pm.
Sorry, but we've filled all of our available booth spaces for this year! If you are interested in being added to
the waiting list, in case of cancellations, please email us at email@example.com.
We will be updating this website as information and activities are confirmed. Please keep checking back.